There is no doubt in my mind that Bills death was due to a poisonous protocol
His death certificate stated his death was attributed to kidney failure and ventilator pneumonia.
“I also asked that he be placed on Ivermectin and she said the hospital would not allow it to be used.”
My husband Bill died on March 12, 2022, not due to Covid but to a protocol that in my opinion was the cause of his death. His death certificate stated his death was attributed to kidney failure and ventilator pneumonia.
When my husband got Covid I was out of town. Due to his illness I did not return. When he was admitted to the hospital I came home. At his admission process I was called. I told the doctor no Remdesivir or ventilator. The doctor told me my husband had agreed to its use. In his medical records the doctor wrote “after much discussion” Mr. Chapman agreed to the protocol. I also asked that he be placed on Ivermectin and she said the hospital would not allow it to be used. I asked that my request and her refusal be placed in the record. He called me that night telling me how much better he felt. The next day I was told he had been placed on the ventilator. I was never called even though the records stated I was called.
For two weeks we were unable to see my husband and due to being ventilated and could not talk to him. When he entered the hospital his kidney functions were normal but very soon after the Remdesivir was administered his kidneys began to fail. Within two weeks we were admitted to hospital to visit but unfortunately he was unresponsive.
I asked to have him moved to MUSC in Charleston but they told me there were no beds but if he got worse they would transfer him. Unfortunately I believed them. Our only information came from a call to a nurse or a hospitalist call to my son even though I held my husband's health power of attorney and should have been the contact. The doctor also said they had his health power of attorney but I had never given to them at any time. We were also given positive info concerning his condition, very much unaware of the dire situation.
The Death Protocol
“I got him a bed at MUSC but still the hospitalist fought me on the transfer.”
When I realized the hospitalist had no thoughts of transferring him I did it myself. With some connections I got him a bed at MUSC but still the hospitalist fought me on the transfer. By that time he was in a condition of total kidney failure and we had to let him leave us.
There is no doubt in my mind that Bills death was due to a poisonous protocol, incompetent hospitalist and a hospital not allowing him to leave and to do as told by the government. I am hoping for a class action suit against this protocol in hopes of saving others for what our family has suffered.