Matthew 24:24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
History of Remdesivir
Remdesivir has been proven to cause kidney failure which leads to pulmonary edema. Officials are calling this secondary pneumonia from Covid, said Dr. Ardis, “no it wasn’t, they are shutting down everybody’s kidneys with Remdesivir, causing their lungs to fill with fluid, and they are drowning them to death.”
Dr. Paul Marik and The Facts of Remdesivir
Dr. Marik speaks about the manipulation of the data from the study of Remdesivir and how the drug actually increases your chance of death.
Article by Scott Lively from WND News Center.
On May 1, 2020, Dr. Fauci released a memo related to the FDA emergency use authorization of Remdesivir in which he said it has been shown to be safe and effective in two studies. Dr. Ardis says that is a brazen lie.
The first was a study of its use against the Ebola virus in 2019. Dr. Ardis says that Remdesivir was by far the least safe and effective of the four drugs in the Ebola trial and that the one-year study was canceled by safety monitors in August of 2019 after just six months because of a 53.1% mortality rate – not from ineffectively treated Ebola, but from kidney and other organ failure caused by the drug itself.
The second study cited by Fauci as evidence of the safety and effectiveness of Remdesivir was a March 2020 study of 53 people with COVID, done by the owner of the Remdesivir patent, Gilead Sciences, a major pharmaceutical company. Instead of the 28-day course of Remdesivir used against Ebola, a 10 day course was used. Of 53 people, 23% developed acute kidney and/or liver failure, while another 8% had to be pulled from the study before 10 days with such severe reaction that they needed emergency kidney or transplants or they would die. That’s a combined 31% with life-threatening adverse reactions.
By mandating Redemsivir as the exclusive COVID-19 treatment drug in American hospital protocols instead of ivermectin, Fauci knowingly set up the American population for a massive death toll from kidney and liver failure complications caused by Remdesivir poisoning.
Dr. Ardis explains that kidney failure (especially for those being artificially hydrated by IV bags) causes the body to flood with water internally, including the lungs, creating the condition wrongly characterized as “secondary COVID pneumonia” when in fact people are literally drowning in their own body fluids.
Also in May of 2020, Fauci asked the U.S. government to buy up all the reserves of Remdesivir, for exclusive use in America through 2020. That guaranteed that Americans would be the only population suffering the increased mortality related to Remdesivir – the motive being to heighten fear and urgency among Americans to drive future global vaccine sales [and, I would add, to justify lockdowns, universal mail-out voting and other malfeasance by Dem and RINO politicians to facilitate massive anti-Trump election fraud].
By the end of 2020, the United States, with 4.5% of the world’s population, had 25% of the COVID-19 deaths, 95% of which occurred in U.S. hospitals with Remdesivir protocols that had been proven in the manufacturer’s own study to destroy the kidneys and or livers of 31% of its users (for a disease with a 1% fatality rate globally). As of today, the death toll stands around 720,000, virtually all dying in hospitals from Remdesivir poisoning.
At the close of his summary, Dr. Ardis cited two publicly available government documents that show just how evil Fauci’s actions have been. The first is the National Institutes of Health’s own “Covid 19 Treatment Guidelines” in which ivermectin is listed as the second of three drugs approved for COVID-19 clinical studies, along with links to many studies for each drug.
The second is a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service document titled “New COVID-19 Treatments Add-On Payment (NCTAP),” which offers a 20% bonus payment to hospitals who use Remdesivir instead of other options, complete with billing codes to claim the bonus.
Fauci's Knew And Had a Plan
Did Fauci knowingly fast-track approval of drug with deadly COVID-like side effects? (pharmaceuticalfraud.com)
Effects of Remdesivir on the Body
Remdesivir Side Effects: Common, Severe, Long Term - Drugs.com
PAXLOVID is another form of Remdesivir is being perscribed for out patient use. Please check all your perscriptions when leaving your doctor
Some symptoms of Remdesivir include: kidney failure, changes in your heart rate, rash, fever, nausea, shortness of breath, wheezing, sweating, swelling of the lips, face, or throat, shivering, Increase in liver enzymes.