top of page

Lindsay's Story

Athens, GA

They scared him into taking Remdesivir and frightened him into staying there on oxygen instead of going home against medical advice.

My beloved DAD, who was killed by the death camp protocol in hospitals in the USA.

No Remdesivir

“ Call the doctor back and tell them to STOP Remdesivir.”

I want to get my story out there, so people know what the hospitals are doing. I want to tell you about Gary Phillips, my beloved DAD, who was killed by the death camp protocol in hospitals in the USA. My stepdad, Gary, was very cautious because of pre-existing conditions that may make him susceptible to getting Covid. We followed the FLCCC protocols to keep him healthy so he would not get covid (having him on supplements and ivermectin as a prophylactic once per week). Around Thanksgiving, he was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection, but it got better with the medicines his primary care doctor gave him. Right before Christmas, he was not feeling well again. Thursday, Dec 23, he was sick with something but was told to rest and drink fluids. Christmas day came, and he could not get out of bed; he felt horrible. Monday the 27th, he had an appointment with the VA, and they told him they did not have any Covid or Flu tests, so they had him go to an urgent care to get a test, and that is when he tested positive for Covid. They and the VA hospital called around to see if he could get monoclonal antibodies, and they finally found some, but it would be Thursday the 30th before they could get him in, so he was sent home to rest (NO MEDS given) and wait the three days until he could get the infusion.

By Thursday the 30th, he could hardly stand on his own. My mother drove him to the appointment and had to get a wheelchair to get him in for the infusion. After 2 hours, she was told to come to pick him up, and she did. In the meantime, I was looking for an O2 Concentrator and finally found one that I could pick up on Dec 31 by making a telemed appointment, and since my dad had Covid, it was approved, and I walked out of there with an o2 concentrator, but it was a day late and a dollar short. My dad got home that afternoon after the infusion, and his 02 dropped into the 70s/80s, so my mom had to take him to the ER for O2. When she pulled in, he was unable to walk on his own. Again, she had to get a wheelchair to get him wheeled into the ER, and they started oxygen immediately and were told he was in line for a room on the Covid Floor. We were told we could not see him, we were not allowed to go to the ER, and once they did get him a room on the Covid floor around 3 am Dec 31, it was a “no visitors policy.” The doctor called my mom the next day

after she left a message with the nurse’s station, Jan 1, to let her know what was going on, and mom was told they would give him REMDESIVIR. Once my mother told me this, I explained to her that it was the drug they get a bonus by Medicare to give and would cause Gary’s organs to shut down. I told my mom I was on my way, I was going from Canton to Commerce to be there for her but call the doctor back and tell them to STOP Remdesivir. (found out later they had already given it to him the day before).

Denied FLCCC Protocol

Jan 1- Once I got to Commerce, where my parents live, we printed out a Covid treatment plan and directive from our attorney that we hoped they would follow. When the doctor called to let us know he was on oxygen but needed something more substantial than just the 5ml they were giving him, the doctor said he was being moved to ICU for a pressurized o2 up to 10ML….we asked about supplements. The doctor laughed and asked if I was a physician because vitamins don’t help Covid. I explained that I have researched covid and know high dose Vit C, D, Zinc, etc., was helpful, but she told me, NO, we will not give him those. I asked about ivermectin, HCQ, etc., she told me they could not do that. It was not an approved treatment, and only certain drugs were allowed for the protocol. (fast forward three days, we got a call saying he was deficient in magnesium and Vit D, so they gave him those but only at low doses). We explained that we were headed up to the hospital and wanted to give them a written directive for his care. We hung up with the doctor and drove to the hospital. The doctor we were going to meet was DR Amtul Shafi.

Once we got there, they made us wait for the doctor to come down, and that is when we handed her the written directive and told her about Gary not having his hearing aids in. She explained that he was the only one to make decisions about his care since he responded to them. We explained that without his hearing aids, if he were asked a question, often, he would nod yes even if he had not heard correctly what was being asked. She told us that we could not make decisions unless we had a POA. We handed her a signed directive and the FLCCC protocol; she refused to accept it, so we laid it on her hands in the lobby. We explained to the doctor that if Gary said yes to Remdesivir, he was not aware of the adverse effects that would happen as a result of this drug. They told him he would DIE without it. The doctor told us that he had allowed it, once they told him he would die without it (we have the texts from him saying they said he would die without it)…… we knew it would surely kill him since he had active kidney stones and had triple bypass heart surgery in 2020. My doctor had told me that it kills 51% of the patients it is given to. Keep in mind that the nurse, RAY, kept asking to intubate him when he was in the ER. His 02 was at 95% with oxygen, but they told us it would be easier for them to care for him on a vent. (That is indeed a death sentence, but they were short-staffed, and I think they did this to as many as possible since it is less work for them). He was DNI/do not intubate from the minute he was admitted. We knew they would try that, so he told us not to let them put him on a ventilator.

Combative Doctor

“She argued with us and told us that he said yes to Remdesivir, and they had already given it to him .”

Back to the story, on Jan 1, when we took the attorney's written directive to the hospital, the doctor laughed when I said that they get paid a bonus for giving Remdesivir and even more for intubating and told us (I have this recorded) that it was not valid. She rolled her eyes at me! She said that she does not go off NIH, FLCCC, or anything other than the New England Medical Journal. She argued with us and told us that he said yes to Remdesivir, and they had already given it to him on the 31st. We explained he did not have his hearing aids and that the VA certified him as 80% deaf (which in Dec 2021, VA certified he was ruled 100% deaf!) She said Gary told her it was OK to give Remdesivir. AFTER we told them not to give anymore, she said they gave him the rest of the unused dose! AFTER we told her no more

Remdesivir. He was given the Remdesivir on Dec 31, not Jan 1, when they notified him he would be getting it. So we found out AFTER that he got it, then they gave him more.

The doctor was combative and denied us a compassionate visit. She asked me if I knew what a compassionate visit was, that it was the only end of life. We asked her to give Gary the directive to sign it, but they never did that. Gary (my dad) asked mom to help make the decisions, but they would not let us. I asked her not to roll her eyes, she said she closed her eyes and opened them and was not rolling her eyes, but she was and lied when she said they do not get paid extra to vent or give Remdesivir. So after we spoke to him about these drugs, he understood that these drugs were dangerous, so he declined further Remdesivir and Baracitinib. BOTH drugs cause organ failure. They made him sign a waiver then refused to treat him with anything other than steroids and insulin injections he never had before (he took a pill a day, not injected insulin). Mind you, the steroids they were giving were 6 mg dexamethasone a few times per day. That is not even a sufficient enough dose to treat anything. It is laughable how little they gave of the steroid that could have helped strengthen him when he needed it. But that is the protocol by the FDA, and they said they could not give him more or anything else that was not on the approved protocol. He has diabetes, and instead of giving him the pill he takes at home, they started insulin injections, and looking at his records now, his blood sugar was over 400. They also gave him banana pudding to a HIGH blood sugar patient! He texted us a picture of his meal and told us he told the hospital not to bring him any more of this sugary stuff. He was coherent, but after ten days he started going downhill.

It Was Too Late

“He did not make it more than 30 minutes after that point. He was pronounced dead at 2:02 pm on Jan 11. ”

On Jan 4, he was put upright in a chair, and the doctor told my mom that his pneumonia was getting better and his 02 was much better at 90-100%. On Jan 5, the nurse called and said they were putting him on Diamox for oxygenation. We did not hear from them on the 6th, so mom called to check on him and was told there was no change, no worse, no better. On the 7th, they gave him some meds to dry up the fluid in his lungs. When mom called on the 8th, she was told it was slow progress, but he was okay. That’s when we started getting texts from Gary, who was incoherent. A few times in these 12 days, we told Gary we wanted to take him out of there, but he kept saying that the nurses told him he would not make it to the elevator and leave him there since he was getting better. We were also going to have him transferred to another hospital but were told that either his PCP doc or the attending in ICU would have to initiate that, so it did not happen.

Around this time, on the 9th or 10th, my mother got a call from the hospital social worker saying that they wanted to transport him to rehab, which made us happy since they would allow visitors, and rehab sounded like he was improving. They were going to check to see if the rehab had an opening and let us know. At 2 am on the 11th, They called Mom to let her know they put him on a BIPAP machine and said he was not oxygenating well. The next day, they called us to ask us to come in to discuss moving him to hospice. We showed up at the hospital and had to go through the gatekeepers at the front, and I was told I was not on the list of visitors; only my mother was allowed. I sat next to the entrance at the double doors and, after about 5 minutes, was kicked out of the hospital in 40-degree weather because they said no visitors could sit in the facility. I explained that I was being called to the ICU. They said they did not care, to leave now. I did and went to my car only to turn around 5 minutes later as I was being called to ICU to see him with my mom already up there. They allowed us to see him through the glass and talk to him through a phone they had, anticipating that it might give him hope and get him motivated to breathe and fight. We tried to speak to him on the phone through the window, but he could not hear us, and we don’t think he was even in a condition to acknowledge we were there. They then pulled us into a conference room and told us that he was not improving anymore and he would need to go to hospice if he could be transported.

We were told to go to lunch while they called hospice to get a referral, and then 15 minutes later, we got a call to hurry back. When we walked into ICU, he was so far gone that he did not know we were even there. They let us know they would allow us in the room for a compassionate visit. We got back there and suited up with PPE and masks and were able to sit with him and touch him and talk to him for about 10 minutes and were told that we needed to go. We left with the understanding that when hospice was accepted, they would get verbal ok from mom and send him along, but he did not make it more than 30 minutes after that point. He was pronounced dead at 2:02 pm on Jan 11. They never proned him (until the 10th), even when he was starting to go downhill. He mentioned they put him on his stomach ONCE. He kept telling us that they were saying he was getting better, but even though I bought an o2 machine, he would not make it to the elevator, much less my jeep to be transported home or elsewhere.

Right To Try

They scared him into taking Remdesivir and frightened him into staying there on oxygen instead of going home against medical advice. I want to get my story out there, so people know what the hospitals are doing. The govt requires the use of only two drugs or nothing at all. I asked for 3% saline, Viagra, ivermectin, high dose vitamins, HCQ, and a few more treatments I had researched, and they rejected every treatment we asked for. Right to try would have been nice, but ivermectin and HCQ have been approved as a drug for many

years, so I was told Right to Try does not apply. It is CRAZY that they say NO to drugs that are FDA approved and require medicines that are NOT FDA approved for the protocol. These doctors and hospitals are being threatened with pulling funding from the govt, and I, for one, don’t think that threat is worth breaking a Hippocratic oath FIRST to DO NO HARM. They are guilty of not standing up and doing the right thing for the patient. They all deserve prison time for what they are doing to families.

If I can help just one person escape this DEATH CAMP hell of the hospitals, I feel like Gary would be happy that I did. I am so tired of being silenced for defending my family and posting the truth. I am also tired of seeing thousands being killed due to these protocols. My father deserved better. He served this country in the Air Force, and to see them dismiss him once he denied the ventilator and Remdesivir is disgusting.

540 views2 comments


Feb 14, 2022

I'm sorry for your loss. I too am a resident of GA where my son was killed by Scottish Rite Children's Hospital of Atlanta. I had to watch my son die before my eyes as I fought tooth and nail to save him. These doctors are all monsters and destroyed my will to live. I hope one day justice will be served but I've lost all hope of anything changing.

Replying to

I’m so sorry for the loss of your son. My prayers will be with you and all of the families who have lost a loved one due to this death protocol or hands of malpractice.


Any use of including implementation of any suggestions or stories on the site and/or use of any resources available on does not create a professional relationship between that entity and or any of it’s professionals.

All content on this site and corresponding blog is for informational purposes only.  All stories and imagery published were granted permission by the author. All other unaffiliated sites must get explicit permission from the authors themselves to republish.

created by Greta Crawford

bottom of page